fredag 6 november 2009

To non-Scandinavian speaking friends


It has been brought to my attention that my non-Scandinavian speaking friends pity that I only write in Swedish. Of course there are pictures, e.g. of my grandchildren, that can be admired. But many would also like to have an idea of what is written.

Looking back on older posts I would say that there are some main themes in the blog. One is local politics in my new corner of the world, i.e. the municipalities of Skinnskatteberg, Köping and Fagersta in Västmanland. Another important theme is what happens here day by day, such as the building of a new guesthouse, cultural events and not least the arrival of the grandchildren. A third topic regularly reported is spicing of aquavit.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to translate everything. But you could always try "Google translate". I tried it on some pages with quite funny results, that sometimes bear a vague resemblance with the original text.

Good luck and have much fun!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar